Friday, June 24, 2005

Gone Fishing

I am on day two of a five day fishing trip to Kona,Hawaii. We fished all day yesterday with only one bite; unfortunately that bite was sawed off my another Ono as I climbed into the fighting chair. The captain tried his best to get me into a big fish so I could get tuned up for the tournament that starts on Saturday and finishes on Sunday. The weather so far has been pretty mild; low eighties a little rain in the afternoon other than that it's great. My room is overlooking the ocean so it makes for a much better morning than the sound of speeding cars or rumbling trucks down the road that is norm back home. So the best part of all this is the fresh Ono sashimi we have been eating every day since I got here. Lucky for me the rest of the team went fishing a day before I got here and got hooked up into 5 fish; suffice to say I have been enjoying the benifits since then. Nothing better than slicing off chunks of freshly caught fish and grubbing it down with some Aloha soy and wasabi! All for now; send me good vibes so I pull in Godzilla during the tournament!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home