Sunday, April 10, 2005

Last day

Today is my last day in Bangalore, my flight on Lufthansa leaves at 2AM which means I have to be at the airport around 11:30PM.  From Bangalore I fly 10 hours to Frankfurt and then layover for four hours.  My next flight to Washington D.C. departs at 1:30 or so Frankfurt time.  The leg from Frankfurt to D.C. is around 11 hours or so, putting my total flying time at this point at 21 hours.  I arrive in D.C at 3:30PM EST and my next flight to Oakland departs at 7:30PM EST.  From D.C. to Oakland it's another 6 hours putting my total trip from Bangalore back home at roughly 27 hours.  Sounds like fun doesn't it!!!  I had hoped to take a quick tour around Frankfurt but found out the security lines to get to the US are so bad I wouldn't have enough time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home