Sunday, April 10, 2005

More rain

I had planned on going out for a bit but the downpour has instead kept me inside.  The Rule of Four turned out to be a pretty good book, I've always like books that the plot centers around hidden meanings in old text.  Very DaVinici code like; however not quite as much action till the end.  Since I've finished that book I will move onto a book that was left for me called The Enemy by Lee Child.  It's supposed to be an easy read so should make for some entertainment on the plane flight home.  Getting any useful work done on the flight home is impossible as the seating in Lufthansa's coach section is unbearably small.  Some day when my company starts raking in the millions I hope we will allow business class tickets on flights over eight hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home